Cova opened in 1817 next to the famous “La Scala” theatre and became an after-theatre rendezvous for the upper class. The constant attention to details and the creation of an innovative pastry based on traditional recipes created an unquestionable signature of quality and luxury.After WWII, Cova relocated to via Montenapoleone in 1950, and became the meeting point for the international icons and fashionable elites. In 2010, Cova made its debut in Shanghai ifc and subsequently Xintiandi, Plaza 66 and became the reference point of luxury sweet indulgence. In 2013 Cova has joined the LVMH Group, leading the brand towards the international development and worldwide scenery.
view official website